Private Photography Lessons, Personalized Tutoring - A Novel Approach
LEARN WHAT YOU NEED, WHEN YOU NEED IT, SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Traditional teaching methods simply don’t work for photography. Not that there’s anything wrong with the content or the instructors, but books and videos and classroom instruction are far too generalized and too much time is wasted on irrelevant content. In short, they don’t consider the specific needs of YOU, the student. That’s why my private, one-on-one, customized lessons are different – they are based solely on you, your equipment, your skill level and (most importantly) your objectives and goals.
Using my private lesson system, I can ...
- help you to choose the right camera and lens for your specific needs
- explain what all your camera's menu settings mean
- teach you how to use your camera's controls, buttons and dials
- help you to set up a workflow that best suits your time, resources and goals
- show you how to improve your product photography for listing on Amazon, ebay, Etsy, etc.
- explain the pros and cons of natural and artificial lighting, and advise which is best for you
- recommend the best editing software for your needs (and teach you how to use it)
- help you to create a backup system (one that is painless and really works)
- show you how to get the most out of your vacation, family or event photography
- answer any questions you have ... simplex, complex or anything in-between
Here's how it works:
- You purchase a block of time. You'll receive an instant automatic email confirmation of your purchase.
- Within 24 hours, I'll send you a personal email with a few preliminary questions about your goals and some scheduling information so that we can arrange a brief telephone call to discuss our approach (this call does not count toward your lesson time).
- Next, I'll send you an outline of your customized lesson plan and together we'll come up with a schedule and a plan of attack.
- I'll help you to become a better photographer!
- If, after our initial phone conversation, your don't feel comfortable moving forward (or if I don't think I can help), I'll refund the full amount of your purchase.
- Photography lessons make great gifts. If that is your intent, please use your own name and contact information (not the recipient's) during checkout.
- Although these lessons are great for all ages, please note that if the student is a minor, a parent or guardian must be present at all times (this applies to all lessons, whether online, by phone or in person).
Click HERE to get started or here to read what others are saying.